Our Enzymo-Spherides Peeling Cream is a firm favourite among Pevonia fans. It’s like a facial in a jar – eliminating impurities, blackheads, dead cells, sebum, and toxins to leave you with softer, brighter and clearer skin.
It contains Pineapple and Papaya Enzymes Spherides for deep cleansing as well as Gingko, Calendula, Chamomile, Lemon, Horse Chestnut and Arnica for calming, soothing, brightening and healing benefits. It is gentle enough to use twice a week and is the perfect way to keep your skin looking its best between spa visits.
To get the most from this product, you do need to put in a little extra effort but it is beyond worth it when you see the incredible results.
Here we take you through the steps so you can see how this extraordinary product works…
1. Cleanse and tone the skin then blot dry to remove any surface dirt, oil and makeup. This will ensure the peel is able to work deep into the layers of the epidermis.
2. Apply a layer of Enzymo-Spherides Peeling Cream all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. It’s best to leave about half an inch around the eyes to protect the delicate skin.
3. Wet your fingers with warm water and gently work the product into the skin. You do not need much water at this stage, you’re not trying to wash the product away! At this stage the enzymes which are encapsulated in micro-spherides, are becoming active and digesting all impurities, sebum and toxins in the skin.
4. After about two minutes you will notice the product has almost disappeared from the skin. At this stage, wet your fingers again and repeat the process. This re-working will activate any left over enzymes, working deeper into the pores to cleanse.
5. Take two cotton pads moist with warm water to remove the last of the peeling cream then cleanse thoroughly to ensure any traces of enzymes have been washed away.
If you prefer a visual how-to, check out this video: