Not too long ago, we shared our experience having an Arominerale Signature Ritual treatment and now Juliette Winter from Country Style Magazine has shared hers…
What she says…
“After I choose my preferred essential oil (soothing neroli), my therapist lulls meinto relaxation with a back, leg and foot massage before the facial begins. The products are heaven for a stressed-out complexion ; my skin lapped up the optional Pevonia Soothing Propolis Concentrate and looked smoother and happier than it had all year.”Winter recommends this treatment for, “Mums with sensitive, stressed or problem skin” and calls the treatment, “The Harmoniser.”
If you’ve never experienced an in-spa treatment before, this is a fantastic introduction. At 90 minutes long, it incorporates both body and facial components and leaves you feeling completely and utterly relaxed inside and out.
Hidden under layers of socks, stockings and heavy boots, it is all too easy to neglect our feet during the winter months when, in fact, falling temperatures, drier air, stockings and closed-toe shoes all mean feet suffer during the colder months.
To prevent that awful and all-too public unveiling of nasty feet at your yoga class or during a trip to the beach, follow this evening ritual at least once or twice a week. It can all be done in front of the TV so you can treat your feet while catching up on The Voice or Masterchef…
1. Soak your feet in warm water for 15-20 minutes. If you’re feeling particularly generous, throw some bath salts in too.
2. Apply a thin layer of Silky Foot Peel all over your feet and soles and work it into the skin until it peels off. This peel effectively exfoliates dead skin cells and eliminates dryness by uniting the powers of salicylic acid and pumice powder. It’s your best defense against callouses and roughness.
3. Rinse your feet thoroughly and dry them with a towel
4. Spray Callous Free Dry Oil all over your feet and massage gently until absorbed. You can also use this oil on your elbows and knees if they are feeling particularly dry.
5. Slather Multi Active Foot Cream all over your feet. This wonder-cream combines ingredients like tea tree oil, orange oil, shea butter, salicylic acid and glycolic acid, making it antibacterial, exfoliating and moisturizing.
6. Put cotton socks on your feet to lock in the moisture and keep your toes warm!
We are proud to announce that one of our beautiful Perth spa partners, Museo Salon & Spa, has been shortlisted as one of Australia’s Businesses of the Year.
Museo Salon & Spa provides hair salon services as well as a variety of stone, therapeutic and relaxation massage, Pevonia Botanica signature facials, manicures, pedicures, hydrotherapy treatments, body wraps and waxing as well as medi-spa services such as micro-dermabrasion & peels.
Vote for Museo Salon & Spa here to put them in the running to celebrate at the Telstra Gala Dinner during July and take home cash and/or prizes worth $2000.
Congratulations Museo! We wish you the very best in the awards.
A strong panel of ten industry experts from all over Australia recently spent two full days at the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney scrutinising almost 100 entries in the first ever Australian Beauty Industry Awards to reach the highly anticipated finalist selection and we are excited to announce that a leading Pevonia spa made the cut!
We’d like to congratulate Keturah Day Spaon their being shortlisted for both the ‘Day Spa of the Year’ and ‘Best Marketing’ category awards. This is a huge honor for Keturah and we wish them the very best!