Great news! Pevonia was featured in bi-monthly, health and lifestyle magazine, PREVENTION.
The Pevonia Micro Retinol Essential Serum was featured with large product shot and fantastic editorial mention in the “Collagen debate” article.
Excellent awareness for the brand and product to the hundreds of thousands of readers.
PREVENTION magazine is Australia’s leading health and lifestyle magazine for women 40+ and has a readership of 132,000.
Days and nights are getting colder and you might notice scales and flakes forming on your skin. Prep your skin for winter so you won’t have to do serious damage repair later. Follow these steps and you’ll surely get through the next three months with glowing skin.
- Stay Moisturised. Moisturise your skin regularly in the lead up to and during winter. Did you know that the cooler and drier the temperature gets, the drier your skin goes? Search for face creams and body moisturisers that offer intensive skin care and repair. Moisturise according to your skin type
- Stick to short, warm showers. Hot showers can be quite damaging to your skin in winter. It can cause skin to dry your skin out more causing irritation and red patches.
- Pay attention to sensitive areas. Apply a moisture rich balm to your lips to avoid chapping. Regularly moisturise your hands and wear gloves, and wear scarf to protect your neck and décolletage. Moist clothes breeds bacteria and irritates skin so wear layers of clothing to keep the winter moist.
- Exfoliate. Gently exfoliate to shed off dead skin cells aka dry flakes and help moisturisers sink in effectively. The trick is to immediately moisturise right after exfoliating for great absorption.
- Use sunscreen. Did you know that in winter you need to wear sunscreen more especially if you live in areas where there is snow? Snow reflects 80 per cent of the sun’s light – that’s almost double the sun damage you get in summer! Apply and reapply sunscreen regularly. Opt for a sunscreen that also moisturises and hydrates.
- Use Vitamin C to repair your damaged skin. It’s the perfect time to use serums and concentrates! Ensure prolonged skin health and rejuvenation by using serums and concentrates especialy formulated to boost your skin’s health. Take a pick from these results-driven skin specific concentrates and serums.
- Stay hydrated. Hydrate your skin from the inside and out. Drink plenty of water and fluids to replace lost moisture inside.
- Go for a spa treatment every once in a while to repair damaged skin.
- Use a humidifier. Heaters make atmosphere at home and office very dry. Place several humidifiers around your home and office.
Which of these tips are already on your list? Do you have tips that we can add to our list and share to other Pevonia readers?