Where did the time go?
You wake up one day, look at the mirror, and an old face greets you a good morning! Don’t get me wrong – wisdom comes with age and experience and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Wouldn’t you feel better if people mistake you for someone younger than your actual age? Anybody would be thrilled to receive such compliment!
1. Spider veins – blood vessels that look like spider web crawling on your skin’s surface
2. Photoaged skin – dead and irregular epidermis (outer layer of the skin) caused by heavy exposure to sun
3. Crows feet – lines at the corner of the eyes developed after many years of squinting, laughing, and smiling
4. Facial lines – caused by frowning or holding up drooping eyelids or eyebrows
Reverse the facial aging process!
Yes, you can’t stop time but you can definitely follow a skincare routine that helps you slow down aging! We’re sure you’ve read so many articles about keeping your skin young and we’re going to tell you again:
1. Clean your face before going to bed, leaving absolutely no trace of makeup or any other chemical on. There is no valid excuse for this.
2. Drink plenty of water. It helps hydrate your skin.
3. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to provide the nutrients that your skin needs.
4. Strictly follow a skincare routine. (There is no shortcut to good health, only hard work). You might want to try the following moisturisers from the Pevonia Power Repair Line. These are rich in collagen, elastin and D.N.A. to rejuvenate, nourish, hydrate and restore matured skin.
Until March 14, get a FREE travel size Hydrating Cleanser when you purchase any of the Power Repair Care Creams!