Terms and Conditions
You agree that by joining this competition,
1. You are submitting your personal information/image/video recording and other media (‘the Material’) as entry into the Company’s competition.
2. The Company has the right to:
(a) Edit and delete the Material for any purpose;
(b) Make any changes to the Material in its entire discretion, including but not limited to, using the image/video recording and other media with any other material; and
(c) Do any or all acts or omissions which would otherwise be an infringement of my moral rights as a performer. This consent is given for the Company’s benefit and for the benefit of the Company’s licensees, assignees and future owners of copyright.
3. I acknowledge and warrant that:
(a) I am entitled to submit the the Material for entry into the Company’s competition; and
(b) Upon submission of the Material to the Company’s competition, the Company will own all rights (including copyright); and
(c) Any use the Company makes of the Material is an authorised use. I release the Company from any liability to me for any infringement of any of my rights arising from the Company’s use of the Material, including, but not limited to, claims under Tort Law, Contract Law, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and equivalent state and territory legislation.
(d) I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears.
(e) I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used for any purpose prescribed by the Company within an unrestricted geographic area.
4. I represent that I have full power to enter into this Release and that the terms of this Release do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on my part.
5. The release contained in this document is irrevocable and the benefit of this release may be transferred by the Company and its licensees and assignees.
6. The Company and its assignees and licensees will have the right to:
(a) Exploit the Material in any and all media and methods of communication to the public, whether the media is now known or invented in the future; and
(b) Use my name, photographic or other likeness, voice or other information concerning me to publicise and promote the Recording, the Company and the business carried on by the Company; and
(c) Use my personal information to send me product information and marketing communications.